AllSource is on the Cusp of Something Huge
The imaging and geospatial industry is a new and dynamic marketplace that provides intensity and excitement. We have a diverse core team of experts and are looking for motivated and passionate people to join us in our drive to be the leader in imagery, geospatial and open-source research analysis. If you have the right skills and are passionate about what we do, apply today!
Location: United States of America
ASA is looking for a highly qualified, commercially-focused, self-starting sales professional to join
our sales team. This is an exciting opportunity to get in on the ground floor of this geospatial
solution-focused company. It requires an individual who understands the full process of creating
all-source products and services (including the use of imagery, specialized data/information
sources, and critical insight) in order to address complex customer issues across all of our market
segments, but especially the commercial markets. Ideally, we are looking for a candidate who is
driven to build the business from the ground up, passionate about working with customers and ASA
analysts, think “out of the box” when orchestrating customer solutions, and have an ability to
leverage ASA’s partners. We are looking for an individual with existing contacts in the commercial
sector. This position demands capabilities to directly sell to large commercial organizations (e.g.,
business and financial information services, insurance organizations, etc.) as well as the ability to
build, grow, and leverage key partnerships. We are looking for someone with a proven track record
of rapidly establishing a strong sales funnel, closing deals and generating revenue. The candidate
must act with integrity and respect with customers, partners, and coworkers, and must be a team
player in this tightly knit company. The candidate reports directly to the Vice President of Sales.
- Must establish and grow new direct and indirect sales channels in the Commercial sector
(e.g., Energy, Insurance, Financial, Humanitarian, etc.) and rapidly generate revenue within
- Must develop solutions for customers commensurate with the mission of ASA.
- Must work with senior-level decision makers and develop complete solution sales strategies
within your market segment(s).
- Act as a self-starter willing to undertake business development activities designed to
generate real opportunities and closed/won revenue even in non-traditional markets.
- Be a team player willing to take on responsibilities that go beyond traditional sales (all
hands on deck in this small business setting).
- Develop account and industry strategies in order to achieve revenue and funnel goals
- Commit to meeting and exceeding aggressive sales targets and taking on challenges to help
achieve both their own personal and team successes.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the all-source analysis process as it relates to meeting customer
- Utilize SalesForce.com extensively to monitor sales opportunities.
- Experience in all-source analysis techniques highly desirable.
- Experience in applying proven sales techniques.
- Must be an excellent communicator, both in spoken and written communications.
- High degree of personal and professional integrity; proactively manages problems and
works collaboratively with management to resolve them.
- Very hands-on and enjoys working in a collaborative small team environment.
- Experienced in working on large projects with other organizations.
- Either hold or have the ability to hold USG clearances is desirable although not mandatory.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce is desirable.
- Candidate must possess a minimum of a BA/BS, although a MA/MS is preferred, in social or
- physical sciences or business from an accredited university. This requirement can be waived if the
- candidate has demonstrated exceptional accomplishments in the field.
- At least 10 years experience (more desired) in the geospatial field with at least 5 years in sales
- working multi-million dollar solutions.
Senior Open Source Analyst
Date Posted: 7/8/14
Location: United States of America
The Senior Open Source Analyst is a demonstrated expert in locating, researching and exploiting open
source information to produce new and unique analytical products. A key aspect of the position is to
manage and mentor internal and external analysts and contractors. The position will likely include
delivering detailed presentations and lectures to internal and external customers, and assisting marketing
and sales teams.
The Senior Open Source Analyst is an individual contributor, mentor and manager, focused upon
proposing, developing, preparing and conducting high-level and detail analysis of specific areas of interest
using open source information. The individual will work with researchers and analysts across the
company, customers and leading experts in industry, academia and government. They will also assist in
the identification of business opportunities for analytical products, participate in their development and
interface directly with customers.
The ideal candidate will be recognized as an leader in their field of research, with a broad background
including: open source exploitation; traditional, electronic and video production and publication; and
fusing this with other types/sources of information. This candidate will be strongly motivated by the
ability to bring the broad exploitation of open source information into practice.
- Have authored a deep body of domestically and internationally published works
- Demonstrated skills in open source research and publishing (traditional, electronic and video)
- A record of having lectured and consulted domestically and internationally, television and radio
appearances and testifying before governmental bodies
- A collaborative individual able to work well with others. In particular, is motivated to find the
best/fastest approach to solving a problem regardless of who invented it, and who is open to the
ideas and contributions of others
- Superior written and spoken communications skills.
- High degree of personal and professional integrity; proactively manages problems and works
collaboratively with management to resolve them
- Very hands-on, enjoys working in a collaborative small team environment
- Experienced in working on large projects with other organizations
- Candidate must possess a minimum of a BA in social sciences, journalism, history, or international affairs
- from an accredited university. This requirement can be waived if the candidate has demonstrated
- exceptional accomplishments in the field
- At least 15 years experience (more desired) as a researcher in the open source domain
Date Posted: 7/8/14
Location: United States of America
The project manager will be responsible for providing overall management, and overseeing completion, of
complex geospatial, imagery and all-source analytical projects. They will also use their understanding of
geography, remote sensing, geospatial analysis, intelligence topics, and the social and physical sciences to
develop processes and procedures that ensure rapid, efficient and quality analysis. The project manager
will play a crucial role in liaising between sales and operations to ensure all customer requirements are
feasible and captured in a Statement of Work. The ideal candidate is highly motivated and needs little
direction to complete tasks.
- Act as a project manager to teams of highly specialized and imagery, geospatial and all-source
- Perform all duties associated with planning, execution and completion of complex projects
- Track status and report to management the project budget, schedule and completion forecast
- Have the ability to communicate complex geospatial issues in layman’s terms to non-technical
persons (customers, management and team members) in written, graphic and verbal form.
- Be capable of liaising between sales and operations to ensure all customer requirements are
feasible and captured in a Statement of Work
- Provide input at the sales and proposal phases to ensure project profitability and efficiencies are
maximized and assess current and necessary resource needs to meet customer requirements
- Be driven by quality, customer satisfaction, deadlines and profit
- Superior project management skills across multiple disciplines with a minimum of 10 years
- PMI certified, Sigma Six certified or trained, or equivalent
- A diverse and deep base of GIS knowledge from which to draw and apply to complex projects.
- The ability to perform geospatial and GEOINT analysis and work with remote sensing imagery as
needed in industry leading COTS tools.
- Desired entrepreneurial experience that drives the desire for constant improvement and creative
solutions to old, new, big and small business risks and opportunities.
- Degree in Geography, GIS or remote sensing or related discipline
- At least 15-20 years in the geospatial industry as a successful GIS project manager/coordinator and
- providing profitable solutions to customers.